Hotmail is a web-based email provided by Microsoft. Comes up with various features such as one-click filter, quick views, real-time document collaboration, and more, this email service is available for free. Once created, you can access your Hotmail account anytime from any web browser. Like other email clients, Hotmail account can also be accessed by entering the username and password. But if you fail to login to your account, then reset Hotmail password.
You may also need to change your Hotmail password, if you think your account has been compromised. Whatever the reason is you would be glad to know that the Hotmail password reset process is a child’s play.
Step-by-step process for Hotmail password reset process
Forgot Hotmail password? Here are the instructions to set a new one:
- Go to account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Enter your registered email or mobile number
- Choose the reason for Hotmail password recovery
- Click Next
- Now, you will receive a Hotmail password reset link on your email ID or a code on your provided mobile number
- Follow the password recovery guidelines mentioned in the email
- You will be asked to enter a new password twice
- It’s done!
If you find a glitch during this process, then contacting Hotmail customer service number is a perfect choice.
Step-by-step process to change Hotmail password
To maintain the privacy of your emails and security of your Hotmail account, it is recommended to change its password at a regular interval. Here are the stepwise instructions for the same:
- Log in to your Hotmail account by providing your registered email ID and password
- Now open Settings
- Go to profile settings
- Choose change your Hotmail password
- Enter a new password
- Confirm it by retyping the same in the second field
- Click Submit
- It’s done!
For further information, speak to Hotmail technicians. You will get immediate support services.