AOL, the world’s most popular email service, needs no formal introduction. For providing features such as spam protection, huge attachment limit, large storage capacity for the emails, and more, AOL has become a preferred choice of computer users. Once you successfully create an AOL account, you can access it anytime by using the registered email ID and password.
However, if you are unable to log in to your AOL account, then there is a possibility that the password entered is not correct. Even after several attempts, if you fail to sign in, then follow these steps to recover AOL password:
How to reset AOL password?
- Open mail.aol.com
- Click Trouble signing in?
- Enter your registered email address or phone number
- Click Continue
- Now, choose from Forgot AOL password or Forgot user ID
- When you click Forgot your AOL password, you will be asked to enter the registered email ID
- Enter the same and click Submit
- You will receive AOL password reset link on the given email
- Open the email and click that link
- Follow the instructions, and you will be able to reset AOL password
During this recover AOL password process, if you encounter a hitch, then feel free to contact AOL customer service team.
How to change AOL password when you know the existing password?
In this case, you have to follow the below-given guidelines:
- Log in to your AOL account by entering the registered email ID and password
- Now, visit AOL settings page
- Choose Change your AOL password
- Now, provide a new password
- Enter it again to confirm
- Click Save
- You will be able to access your AOL with this new password only
For further queries, speak to an AOL technician. They will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution.